Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Kids are the cutest!

A sweet thing happened this afternoon. I was in the kitchen and Logan and Leah were in and out of the living room and their bedrooms. All of a sudden, Leah walks into the living room where Logan is, holding a piece of art that he made at school and says, "Logan, I loves this art you did. I loves it." Logan puts his toys down, stands up and walks over to Leah, gives her the biggest hug and says, "Thank you Leah, thanks. I made it for you, it's yours." He then asks her if she wants to hang it in her room. The two go into Le's room (with scotch tape that Logan grabbed from the art closet) and I hear Logan asking Leah where she wants to hang it. Leah says, "I want it over by my bookcase, Logan. Then I can look at it all night long and see it." Logan says, "Yah, Leah and it can help you feel safe and happy." And they both worked together to tape it next to her bookcase.

It was just one of those precious moments (which have been few and far between lately)!!!

No comments: