Thursday, March 6, 2008

"Mom, Guess What?"




Logan: "Mama, Mama, Guess what? I can climb the tree and get to the top of the fence and even sit on the top of the fence and get on Max's roof if I wanna!"

Leah: "Mommy, I can really do a flip on the trampoline... like this." And yes, she does it- well, more like a somersault.


I am thinking, ummm.... maybe those gymnastics classes aren't so good?!?!?!


PS- I LOVE that my kids enjoy playing outside so much! They are imaginative and creative... playing "surviving the wilderness", "the three pigs", making "stone soup"... and more. This is what it's all about! Not plastic toys that do the creating for you!!

PPS- Can you believe my babies are 5 and 3? And Lo will go to Kindergarten? Aaaahhh...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

cute! I just dropped off Liam's kindergarten registration!!! I can't believe out babies are getting so big!