Thursday, April 10, 2008

Where have we been?



Well, we got hit... hard!!

The last 2 1/2 weeks have been spent in bed with high fevers (104.3 was the record), chills, sore throats, coughs, and aches and pains. Yes, we got hit with the flu. And it was NOT fun. Just a few highlights from the past weeks:

- $180 in doctor co-pays between the kids at myself
- dehydration
- strep throat tests
- chest x-rays for pneumonia
- kids sleeping for hours on end (and if you know my Logan, this is not normal)
- house bound for days

I won't go on about it... because I am blocking it from my memory BUT we are on our way to recovery and finally, are feeling better. All I can say is, I have never been so sick in my life.

A HUGE thank you to Gramma and DaDa for taking such good care of us!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So sorry to hear that you guys were sick - there is nothing worse is there? Glad to hear you are feeling better though!