Saturday, December 29, 2007

Good Luck



I received a few gift cards from Santa this year and decided to head out to the old mall tonight for some shopping... kid free, of course. I resolved to "only buy for me" since I usually head right to the kids stores. Anyway, I went to a few shops, looked around for a bit, and then headed to Macy's. Lo and behold, I hit it big!! Found a wonderfully helpful sales associate- she was funny, friendly, polite, had good style, and most important- was HONEST about what looked good and what didn't! I ended up with a bunch of things that I liked, mentally added everything together in my head, and said to myself, "This is way too much money." My new sales associate friend heard me and said, "Don't worry, I'll hook you up." I wasn't quite sure what she meant but decided to "go" with it.

End of story- I got about 240 dollars worth of clothes for 140!!!! And she gave me her card and encouraged me to call her anytime to arrange a shopping trip. I felt like I just "clicked" with her and I definitely will call next time I'm in the market for something new.

Whoo-hooo, yeah for me! I then went to Barnes and Nobles, got a hot caramel apple cider, and relaxed with a few books!

Oh, I did go into Gymboree (of course) and found a few deals for Ms. Le...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome! I want to get hooked up too!!! ;-)