Monday, March 5, 2007

Is Spring Here?

We have spent the last few days outside... in our bare feet with no jackets on. Anth and Logan got fresh sand for the sandbox, new mulch for the garden, and the weeding has begun. Playing the the sandbox, water table, jumping on the trampoline, and riding bikes galore! Does this mean that spring is here? We'll see... I don't want to "tease" the kids but it is so nice to spend time outside! I open the back door, make sure the fence is locked, and the kids are free to roam.. I mean, play! They love it! Logan was so excited about the warm weather that he pulled out the pool, got his bathing suit on, and is ready to swim! I told the little guy that we still have to wait a few months until we can swim. Luckily, he was satisfied with the sandbox!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It has been so gorgeous here too! Yesterday Liam was outside playing with the hose. I love it!