Saturday, May 12, 2007

Help Needed- Please Reply

You may have noticed "paint bedroom" has been on my to do list for quite some time now... Well, I just can't decide on the color... I got 2 new duvet covers that are white with different splashes of colors and flowers... maybe I'll try to take a picture... but anyway, I need to add color to the back wall of our room. Right now the wall is covered in test patches of different colors. Anthony thinks I should keep painting little spots of different colors all over and we can have a "color collage"...

Current Color Choices:

Terracotta Orange/Rust
Wine Color/Dark Rose
Smokey Blue

(I already decided it's a "no-go" on a moss green and a mustard yellow color). I just can't decide on the final color. I think I am leaning toward the wine/rose. Any suggestions? I want something calming and relaxing but just can't seem to find it!

I'm up for any advice and suggestion...

3 comments:

Meg said...

1. You got 2 duvets???? Couldn't decide on one :-)???

2. I suggest painting a neutral color, rather than "matching" your duvet....what if you want to buy ANOTHER one....then have to go through this selection/painting thing again....????....

terrapindreamer said...

I suggest strong vertical stripes of 2 to 3 colors. That way you give the room some personality and keep options open for future addtions (plus stripes are cool!!!)

Laura said...

Ha, Ha... You sound like Anthony- "Let's just do big circles or squares of different colors all over> Or better yet, diamonds."