Thursday, May 24, 2007

Quotes of the Day

Leah: "I did make a big mess in the fridg-er-ator with the applesauce, Mama."
(And boy, was it ever a mess!!)

Logan: "Uummm guys, Leah is having a little bit of trouble again in her room. It wasn't me, just Leah. I only came to check on her."

And we go in to find that she has destroyed her room again... clothes and toys everywhere... and Leah goes, "Hi, Wanna come to my princess party? You can come. It be fun for you."

Logan while playing outside with a ton of birds chirping: "These damn birds are driving my crazy."

Leah after she tormented a worm and killed it with a stick (she didn't do it on purpose): "Oh no, the wormy is mad now. He real sad, too." And she proceeded to study it for the next half-hour... with the stick!

Leah: "I did go to my school and played with My Jordan and My Eliza and My Karen and nobody else did. And Mama did play at John Hay with Misa!"

Logan coming inside for a snack: "Geeze, don't we have anything nutritious? I need nutritious to help me ride my bike- not sugary."

Leah: "Can't we just go to the store and get ice cream for us, all of us, like 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 18, 30, 100? And big, big ones for us?"

Leah after we tucked her into bed, comes to the top of the stairs and yells in a serious word-for-word manner: "Dada-you-did-not-give-me-a-kiss-or-a-huggy-you-need-a-come-up-and-do-it-again-Okay?"

And at bedtime, Logan: "Mama, you are my best girl friend and you are my best boy friend, Dada. And Leah is my best sister friend."

No comments: