Saturday, June 28, 2008

Game Night




We try to have a family game night at least once a week before bed instead of the standard 'ole tv show. It's great fun to hang together and see the intense interest and concentration of the L kids. They take these games SO seriously and get so involved. Logan is great at explaining all the directions to us and Leah is too cute when she cheers everyone on! And yes, everyone is pretty good about the turn taking and no winning or losing but having fun mentality.

Team Interview:

How do you feel about game night?

Anth- Fun. We need to kick it up a notch with Monopoly or Risk. They're ready for it.
Laura- Game night is super fun. We sit, play, talk, laugh, learn, and relax!! What could be better?
Logan- I love to play games and I wish we could play 15 games each night! But we compromise and usually do about 4.
Leah- I love, love, love, love to play Candy Land. It is so fun and I wish I could eat up all the candy... for real!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I am glad you guys have fun with game night - it's usually a disaster at my house. Riley grabs everyone's pieces, Liam gets frustrated, they are not interested in following the rules, and it usually ends up with all the pieces scattered everywhere because they have thrown them. I think maybe in a couple of years game night will be more fun...I hope!