Sunday, June 15, 2008

Leahisms

1. When at gymnastics: "Mom, I have my pink leotard on and Monet has her pink Monet-a-tard on, too." (I am thinking, what are you talking about, Le? But she was exactly right- she wears a Leah-a-tard so Monet must wear a Monet-a-tard!)

2. "Mom, I asked you a million times to help me and I am not going to ask again."
(When she needed help getting her clothes on)

3. "I have to come inside because the hose and water are making me crazy."
(While watering plants in the back-yard)

4. "I wanna stay three forever because four is a boys number and I only like three. Forever." (She also says that she only wants to eat junk food and not "grow food" because she doesn't want to get any bigger!)

5. At bedtime: "Mom. You can lay down with me if I don't talk at all but you can leave if I do talk and make too much noise." (Of course, she talks and talks and talks and talks some more!)

6. Dada to Logan: "What's your favorite number?"
Logan: "5, of course."
Dada to Leah: "What's your favorite number?"
Leah: "I don't like numbers."

7. When someone (99.9% of the time, Logan) hits her, she says: "It's not funny. It's not funny at all." Even though no one is laughing.

8. Dada to Leah: "What do you want to be when you grow up?"
Leah: "Dad, remember, I'm gonna stay three forever and not be "grow-ed" up. Okay."

Leah rules. She is awesome in every way and she's got the world all figured out!! Go Leah!

No comments: