Friday, February 2, 2007

Questions About my Kids?

LEAH
1. Why does she refuse to wear her new cute snowsuit? I mean, REFUSE- scream and cry, yell "No, I hate snowsuit"...
2. Why does she sometimes tantrum if you even look at her the wrong way?
3. Why is she obsessed with the color pink? I certainly am not.
4. Why does she out of the blue say, "I love you guys. You're my favorite."?
5. Why does she sing and dance like it's her job when no one is looking but stops as soon as she sees you peeking at her?

LOGAN
1. Why does he call me "Laura"?
2. Why does he constantly ask to have his friends over? Am I that boring that he doesn't want to play with me?????
3. Why is he obsessed with cars, trucks, trains, Superman, Spiderman, and how things work?
4. Why does he run around ALL DAY and still has more energy than A and myself put together?
5. Why is he fascinated with real things like planets, weather, volcanoes, and machines?

Because they're 2 and 4? That's why?

No comments: