Monday, February 12, 2007

We got a ...

new car!

Hello Nissan Quest and Good Bye Honda CRV...

Yes, we did it- "crossed the line" and purchased ourselves a good 'ole minivan (although I won't let A call it that). I must say, it is SO nice! Black with black tinted windows, gray interior, and it does actually look pretty slick- if that is possible! The kids LOVE it and Logan is especially excited to have his friends "go on trips with us." It rides real smooth, handles well, and is super quiet. I especially love the automatic power doors and back lift-gate- whoo-hoo!

So, friends who also own minivans- I'm now part of your clan!
And for those who don't- I don't want to hear about it! :)

3 comments:

bdeseattle said...

So where are the pics? You blog about a new car and don't post any pics? You need a flickr stream like mine that you can snap rapid fire cameraphone pics and post directly to the web / your blog.

Unknown said...

Congratulations, and welcome to the club! I too want to see pics!

Laura said...

I know, I know. Pictures will be up soon... just so busy with all this Valentine's Day stuff... making cards, cupcakes, and getting secret pal gifts ready! Check back in a day or so for pics...