Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Where does the time go??

So, it amazes me that this is the first time since we have been back from our trip that I've had time to update my blog. I have no idea why it takes me so long to get back on track. As most of you know, I am a pretty efficient and effective person when it comes to getting stuff done but geee, you'd think we've been gone for a few months, not 1 week! And yes, you guessed it, this will only be a short posting as I have to do a little writing/editing for Big6 before bedtime. Never-the-less, we made it home safe and sound and had a GREAT time visiting family and friends. And a special thanks to all the Brady's for their kindness and hospitality (we'll see if they ever invite us back)! :)

And Meg, I still owe you for the Denny's trip...

Got to run now but more highlights to come!

PS- In case anyone is wondering, I love my new car. Eeerrr, I mean mini-van!!

No comments: