Tuesday, September 25, 2007

10 Coolest Small Towns

And I am proud to say... that I've never heard of any of them! Budget Travel published this list of up-and-coming towns that "guarantee a fun detour on your next road trip."

If only I had the time to travel to America's top 10 coolest small towns!

• Millerton, NY
• Milford, PA
• Yachats, OR
• Waitsburg, WA
• Pa'ia, HI
• Parkville, MO
• Silver City, NM
• Peterborough, NH
• Tuscumbia, AL
• Collinsville, CT

Rumor has it that you can get the house of all houses in these towns!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I believe Matt's dad is from Milford, PA - right near where Matt grew up; probably why it's so cool ;)

Unknown said...

wait - I think I'm wrong - he's from New Milford - equally as cool though :)

Unknown said...

I have heard that Yachats is very cool - it's on the Oregon coast and is definitely on our list of places to visit in Oregon!

Laura said...

I've checked a few out online and they do look pretty cool! Ask Matt about Milford, EZ!