Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Things That Go Bump In The Night



Hhhmmm... could it be Lo and Le?!?! Yes, I do think so. Kids are great- everyone is happy, healthy, compliant, and behavior is great (for the most part). EXCEPT, both Lo and Le have been waking up at night. Like 2 or 3 times each night. They usually call out for us and will not settle down until we go in to check them and reassure them. I don't know why they are waking up. Bad dreams? Bodies running and running? Growing pains? Adjusting to new routine? Who knows! Luckily, they will (usually!) go back to sleep after I go and check on them. However, it is a pain to fall into a nice relaxing sleep, only to be woken up- 3 or more times a night!

Well, this is my only complaint these days. All in all, life is good and the kids are great. We are settling into our routines and both kids love school! They are so happy and proud that they go to school. It makes me SO happy to know that they love school and are confident and secure to be away from us during this time.

In another month, we will be pre-registering for KINDERGARTEN! What?!?!?!? Crazy...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kindergarten???? I didn't think we had to worry about that until winter! Wow. What big boys we have!

Unknown said...

SH&*.... How old are your kids.. what the.... I was just whining that my kids were waking again... and they are only 16ish months old... crap crap crap... I thought there was a light at the end of this seemingly never ending tunnel. CRAP!

Karen's SIL Laura