Thursday, September 6, 2007

Things That Bug Me




1. Coming home from vacation to find my car COVERED in sap from our lovely pine tree out front. Anthony and I spent- honestly- about 4 hours total removing the damn stuff from my car. Not fun and not a good use of our time. At all.

2. School parents who call me on the second day of school complaining about their child's teacher. Second day. Enough said!

3. Not knowing if Logan's little foot is fractured, broken, or just sprained. (It's a long story... drop me an email if you want to hear it). Come on people, is it really that hard to read an X-Ray?

4. All hell breaking loose (whining, crying, the "I wants" and the "I needs") every time (well, maybe about 60% of the time...) I walk in the front door. (After big smiles and super hugs, that is.) Hhmmm... what does this mean?!?

5. Cleaning up all the sand that the L kids tracked into the kitchen... thinking that my cleaning duty is done for the day (HA)... only to walk downstairs to see the play room covered in Kix cereal. Fun. Yes, a lot of fun. It's a good thing my kids like to vacuum. They did not, however, like the long time out they had after they cleaned up.

6. Having a certain "friend" of Logan's (who is almost 2 years older than him) be so excited to play together, begging for Logan to come over, and then completely throwing a fit and telling Logan that he is not going to invite him to his birthday party when Logan says he wants to play outside instead of inside. My Lo and my Le are FAR from perfect, but, come on kid, grow up. I know it's not a big deal and kids are kids but it just rubbed me the wrong way.

7. It's even more annoying when the mom of the same kid just smiles and laughs at her son, making excuses for him and completely ignoring the fact that this 6 year old is acting like a 2 year old. Again, I know, I know, kids are kids and maybe I am being over sensitive but still!!! And don't worry- it's no one who would ever read this blog.

It's just been one of those days...

1 comment:

Michelle Constantinescu said...

Man, I hate days like that! Of course, my son is too young to have to deal too much with other people's kids, but that's looming in the future. Hope things go better today, and thanks for entering the contest at my blog!