Friday, January 5, 2007

Leah's Nap Routine


So, Leah has added some new twists to her nap time:

1- We go in room, read books, and put Leah in crib- the usual routine.
2- I leave the room and then the FUN begins!
3- Leah climbs out of her crib, and puts ALL of her toys into her crib. ALL of them.
4- She then plays for a while and then climbs out and...
5- SLEEPS UNDER HER CRIB! Yes, under. It is SO funny.
6- I went in there to see what was going on and she was all curled up under her crib. At first I was scared b/c I couldn't find the girl! It was so funny. She opened her eyes and I asked her if she wanted to go in her crib but she said, "No, Mama, I sleep under bed. I like it here."

Silly, crazy girl! Needless to say, her nap times are getting shorter and shorter while her play alone times in her room are getting longer and longer!

Oh- This picture illustrates how I found her this afternoon when I came to get her from her nap. She was up on top of her changing table, happily reading a book! And the sleep saga continues...