Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy New Year

As I sit here at my brother's on New Year's Day, we were all talking about resolutions and what we hope for in 2007. More than anything, I hope for continued health and happiness for my family and friends. I really am so lucky and the fact that I have 2 healthy kids is enough for me! Sure, I wish I had this and that, but really, I can't complain. Specifically, for 2007, I hope to be the best wife and mother that I can be. This means being more patience, calm, and understanding at times. I will provide my family with support and love and will try to treat difficult situations as learning opportunities. As an educator, I hope to make a continued impact on the lives of the kids that I teach. I have such a GREAT group of second and third graders that I work with and I hope to provide them with learning experiences that are meaningful, engaging, and enriching. I hope to demonstrate my competence as a teacher through the completion of my teaching portfolio for permanent certification in Washington state. So, having said all that, I resolve to live life to the fullest, enjoy my friends and family, and be the best person I can be. I look forward to seeing what the year 2007 will bring us... and all of you!! Happy New Year!

No comments: