Friday, January 5, 2007

Liquathon

Some of you may know, some may not...

A and I started to do a 13 day Liquathon diet. It consists of drinking a special vitamin mix every 2 hours, with plenty of water in between and no food!! 13 days! Yikes! And why are we doing this you ask? Well, for one thing, it is completely natural, and still gives us the vitamins and nutrition we need. It is a detox, cleanse, that focuses on improving all body systems. It is a way for me to lose a little weight and to jump start my healthy living routine. Not that I am extremely unhealthy- we don't eat fast food and a lot of junk, but I do LOVE my sweets! And exercise is not on my list of fun things to do although I AM back into the routine of going to the gym! So, the Liquathon it is! We are on Day 3 and it's going okay. I am NOT hungry but I DO want to eat... you are allowed to eat fruits and veges if need be BUT we are trying to hold out! It is easiest when I am at work but hard when I am home and have to feed the kids. I have had a few bites of vege booty here and there.. just to satisfy my craving. So, I'll give you an update and report again in a few days! Wish me luck- I need it!!!

Check it out at:
wholefoodsfarmacy.com

Go to PRODUCTS and scroll down to LIQUATHON
You can read all about it!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I was thinking about you and wondering how it is going! Keep updating because I really want to hear how it goes.

Laura said...

Aaahhhh, I am not exactly hungry BUT I WANT to eat... I kinda cheated and had a handful of pirate booty on the first day and some decafe coffee yesterday. Other than that, I'm good! Sometimes I'm okay but a lot of the time, it really sucks!! A says he already can tell I lost a few pounds but I'm not so sure. I'll keep you posted.

Unknown said...

Hi, My name is Laura.. I'm Karen's SIL and I stalk your blog every now and then when I check in on her... I've done some detoxes in my life and am interested to see how this turns out for you so keep us posted! :) Good luck!

Laura said...

I, too, check out your blog every so often, Laura. Your babies are too cute! I am interested in knowing what detoxes you have done in the past. I'll keep you posted on this one and how it goes. Ah, 13 days seems so long and I'm only on Day 3...

Unknown said...

How do these things taste?? Let me know how it goes and maybe I'll give a whirl, though I don't know if I'd have the willpower...