Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Snow Day






What's with the ice, wind, rain, snow, and sleet in Seattle? I feel like I am living back in NY!! Needless to say, it has been fun- school canceled and delayed, sledding and snowmen building, snowball fights, and plenty of hot chocolate for all. The kids have enjoyed the time playing with the neighborhood kids in the snow and I am glad they all get to experience the fun. I have great memories of upstate NY snow days! Here's a few photos from the Winter Wonderland in Seattle.

4 comments:

Kim Kimball said...

oh I am sooo jealous! I am remembering a fun snowy night in Chittenango (at Sullivan Park I think). We were sledding at night and then going back to your house on Boyd Ave for hot chocolate and a movie (I think it was the Brave Little Toaster). I believe it was during our cheerleading days so we were with our football friends. The hill was BIG, so fun. No snow for us in CT this winter. I miss it!

bdeseattle said...

great pics! Reminds me of 108 Jill St.

Laura said...

Yes, yes.. sure does bring back memories of upstate NY winters. And Sullivan Park- oh, the fun we had!!!

Unknown said...

Those are great photos! I too have wonderful memeories of playing in the snow (in AK) and so it is fun when snow comes to us and they get to experience it a little bit.