Thursday, December 7, 2006

Do/Don't

I DO like the snow!
I DON'T like taking 45 minutes to get everyone bundled up, then spending 10 minutes outside!

I DO love buying Christmas gifts.
I DON'T like the back-ache that I get from leaning over to wrap presents for hours on end.

I DO like the sweet, precious, and peaceful look on my kids faces when they are sleeping.
I DON'T like spending 2 hours to get them to sleep!

I DO like the cute matching pajama's for Lo and Le.
I DON'T like the fact that Anth and I can't find any matching pajamas.

I DO love Hawaii.
I DON'T like the fact that my brother is there right now... without us!

I DO like sleeping in on Friday.
I DON'T like when certain Team Members decided to wake up at 5:00am on Friday morning.

I DO like when Anth says, "Hey, let's see if we can find a babysitter and go out."
I DON'T like it when no one is available to babysit.

I DO like doing editing work for my Dad and his company.
I DON'T like when I have to edit for people who can't write at all!!

I DO like the teachers at my school.
I DON'T like when the teachers at my school give meaningless assignments!

3 comments:

Kim Kimball said...

I DO love the Dos and Don'ts!

Meg said...

I hope that I am not one of those writers who can't write.....whose work you can't stand editting....since you've been my personal editor for the past year and a half....

Laura said...

No Meg, your work is great!! I rarely have to make changes... and I always learn new stuff when I read your work. I will continue to be your life-long editor and friend!!!!