Sunday, December 17, 2006

Hot Buttered Rum

So, we went to a lovely Holiday Party... complete with food catered from a delicious restaurant, fancy drinks for the kids, and plenty of fun people. Everything was going well until... A and I walk into the kitchen where there was yummy smell coming from the stove. After admiring it for a few minutes, someone poured us each a cup of hot buttered run (our first taste of such kind) and let me tell you, it put us over the edge! It was SO good.. but very rich and strong with alcohol!! My point to this message: Have a designated driver if you will be consuming hot buttered rum at any holiday parties!

1 comment:

Kim Kimball said...

mmmmm I think I'll try bringing this to my next Holiday party. It sounds so yummy! I am really enjoying tasting new holiday drinks.