Saturday, November 18, 2006

Anthony's Picks

Anthony has requested a little "air time" on my blog so I am dedicating "Anthony's Picks" to him. I will update it often with information, tidbits, and stories.

So, for today:

One night about a two weeks ago, Anth and I were watching TV and out of the blue he goes, "Did you ever have Dale and Thomas Popcorn?" I'm like, "No." And he went on for about an hour about this popcorn. Next thing I know, he' s on the computer ordering some. I, by this time, am thinking he's a little coo-coo. JK Anth.

So, it arrived yesterday and it is SO good! It's kinda like Kettle Corn BUT it is drizzled with chocolate, caramel, and white chocolate. YUM! It's expensive BUT totally worth it.

Check it out:

www.daleandthomaspopcorn.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So funny - I just ordered some Dale and Thomas popcorn and we got it on Friday - I was doing some research for a client and ran across them. They had this 'try it for free' special (just pay shipping). I got a small bag of chocolate chunk and one cinnamon cream. Matt and I both really liked it!

Laura said...

How funny! I am thinking it would be a good Christmas gifts for those "hard to buy for" people...