Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Places I've Been

So, thanks to Karen and Uncle, I was able to add this feature to my blog. The red areas show places I've visited in the US and also the World. My favorite place was Australia, when I went to visit my parents (who were there on sabbatical) when I was a Junior in college. Such a beautiful, amazing country with so much to do and see... and the people were awesome! Scotland was also great- I was a bit younger when I went there, around 12 years old and went to visit with my aunt, uncle, and favorite cousin Amy!! The castles and countryside were unbelievable.

I would still love to explore this wonderful world in which we live and discover the many hidden treasures! Like Karen said, maybe when the kids are older and we are retired. Man, that seems like so far away but at the same time, it's even scarier that I am making a reference to something I'd like to do when I retire! Yikes!




create your own visited countries map
or vertaling Duits Nederlands



create your own visited states map
or check out these Google Hacks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Come visit me and you can add WI to the list.