Saturday, November 11, 2006

Christmas Gifts

So, I have a large portion of my Christmas shopping complete! Of course, I still have a few things to get for my immediate family, Lo and Le's teacher gifts, and a few thing here and there. My problem, however, is that I keep on giving the kids things that are suppose to be birthday or Christmas gifts. Well, just a couple of things- a new shopping cart for Leah and a baby doll and a few games for Logan. I just get so happy and excited when I see the kids palying with stuff they truly enjoy... not that we don't have enough toys that they enjoy playing with but... Plus, it is so nice for Logan and me to play a board game or do a special activity when Leah is napping. And maybe I am not very creative, but I get tired of doing the same things over and over... and I'm sure he does too! So, enter in the birthday and Christmas gifts. What I need to do is hide them at a neighbors or stash them at Gramma's and Papa's house!

So, the hot toys for Team Robinson this year:

Logan is into building toys, matchbox cars, and superheroes. He is so inquisitive, curious, fun, and imaginative.
Logan Gifts: Imaginext Play Castle, Rescue Heroes, Matchbox Race Track, Imaginext Dinosaurs, T-Rex Mountain, Games and Books, Scooter, Lincoln Logs, Tinker Toys

Can you say Prentend Play for Leah?? She is so into her babies, pretend cooking, and the Fisher-Price Little People. She is also imaginative, quaint, and sweet, sweet, sweet!
Leah Gifts: Melissa and Doug Dollhouse, Doll Highchair and Stroller, Play Kitchen, Puzzles, Trike, Dress-Up Clothes, Large Lego Blocks

And the playing continues...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So are these things that you have already gotten them, or is it your wish list?

Laura said...

Well, we have gotten some of the stuff on the list... not everything!! I am trying to have some control over the shopping but I just did a huge toy clean out and it seems like we have nothing left! What are you getting for Liam and Riley?