Saturday, November 11, 2006

The Beginning

Well, I guess "blogging" is the "in thing" to do... and I'm just a little behind the game. Everyone- friends, family, co-workers- have been telling me for some time that I should start a blog. "You should have a blog, post cute pictures of the kids, tell funny stories about the kids, tell what they are up too, etc." Not one person mentioned that I should write about my life, post my picture, tell funny stories about things that happen to me! Well, too bad, because here it is. I don't want to be that person who ONLY talks about her kids and has no life other than her kids. I will admit that Lo and Le are pretty awesome and of course, are a huge part of my life... and I know I will speak of them often but... I have a life too! You know- folding laundry, picking up the house, grocery shopping, that sort of thing! Just kidding. So, here's a peak into my life as a mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, teacher, and super hero!!

3 comments:

Kim Kimball said...

I love your blog. What a great way to supplement our all too infrequent phone conversations! I'm sure I miss out on lots of the day to day stuff. Keep writing!

Unknown said...

A life beyond the kids??? I barely remember that...perhaps I need to do some reclaiming of my old life!

Laura said...

It's hard, isn't it Karen!! :) I look forward to reading more on your blog!