Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thanks Uncle!

So, my brother (aka Uncle) came over tonight for a little pre-Thanksgiving party. He's a bit of a techo-geek- in a good way- (I'm sure you'll notice if you link to his blog) and he helped me add some features to my blog. I'm not sure if I completely understand them but... I'll give it a try. One cool feature is the "Visits To My Page" link which shows the location of where people who visit my blog are located. Another cool thing is the "Subscribe To My Blog" link which allows people to subscribe to my blog via their email address. I am thinking you'll be notified when I create a new posting but not entirely sure??
So, please explore my blog, keep reading, leave your comments, and have fun!
And thanks, Bri, for making my blog almost as cool as yours!

3 comments:

bdeseattle said...

if people enter their email address, they will get notified when you post something new on your blog with a new email that has a link to your new blog post.

--unk

Unknown said...

How do I get a subscribe to my blog? I also like the where are you looking at my blog from map! Do you mind if I copy you Laura?

Kim Kimball said...

Nice touches! Thanks Brian! I can't wait for my email updates, no more neurotic blog checking for me.