Sunday, November 26, 2006

SNOW in Seattle

It snowed in Seattle today... and it actually stuck. We got maybe 3 inches, which for Seattle is huge! No 2 foot snow storms here! I actually love the snow and it is one of the things that I miss from NY. It is so beautiful, refreshing, and peaceful! I know, it's also COLD, a pain to shovel, and makes driving a nightmare. The kids were SO excited and had to go outside right away. We made a little snowman and had a mini snowball fight. It was one of those precious family memories... everyone was excited and in awe of this new-found wonder. Once we got back inside and got warmed up, Mama headed out to Target. Yes, I drove in the snow! It's not me that I worry about but the other drivers! After all, I took my driver's test in a snow storm!
HAPPY WINTER AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

No comments: