Thursday, November 30, 2006

Piles, Piles, and Piles

It always seems that around this time of year- birthdays and Christmas- I have pile upon pile throughout my house. Presents for the kids, presents for family, birthday favors and supplies, papers for birthday and Christmas cards, and Christmas supplies... it is never-ending. You can barley walk into our closet without being attacked by bags of gifts. Even corner of our room is filled with something. Now this may seem like no big deal, BUT we are getting our carpets cleaned on Saturday and I have no idea where to put everything!? Maybe on our bed and on the futon in the family room? I have to take all the toys out as well and I just don't know where it will fit. I am thinking that this is a good chance to do one final clean-out/organization before Christmas.

No comments: