Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Lights, Camera, Action

Well, we attempted to go to the movies tonight to see Happy Feet. Nope, didn't work out! I had envisioned the 4 of us sitting in the movie theatre, relaxed, calm, happy, and all eyes on the big screen with smiles on our faces! It wasn't a disaster, but when the previews started, Leah said, "Too Loud, Too Loud, Go Home, Leave." We tried to talk to her a bit but she wasn't having it. So, Little Le and I went next door to Cupcake Royale (yum) to wait for the guys. Logan was sitting happily with Anthony when we left but about 20 minutes later, my cell phone rings. (I am thinking that the popcorn and candy ran out.) Of course, it's Anthony, "Well, we didn't make it. Logan said he missed his sister and wants to come find you guys." Which is too sweet, if I may say so! So, our movie experience didn't work out. Guess we'll have to stick to more hands-on activities. Although we did go to the Tiny Tots concert at Benayora Hall last week and it was awesome!! Luckily, we were able to get our ticket money back... and "we'll try again next time", as Logan says.

3 comments:

Kim Kimball said...

HOW FUNNY! We saw Happy Feet yesterday, too (only we stayed for the whole thing). Our experience was far from calm and relaxing. Samantha watched (when she wasn't helping with Gav and Soph), Jessica watched (when she wasn't scared and covering her eyes), Sophie ran around, took her clothes off, jumped on the stairs, played with the lights (ran me ragged) and Gavin slept in my arms (which made it impossible to contain Sophie). Boy was I beat when it was over, what an adventure. I guess I should have known better! I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!

bdeseattle said...

Too funny! It's like we have these perfect images in our minds... and then it never works out that way! Well, I guess that's part of the fun!!

bdeseattle said...

That posting was from Laura... just using Bri's computer!